The registration fee includes:
– Free one year EuCornea membership with registration fee
– Access to all Sessions
– Access to the Exhibition
– Welcome Reception on Saturday 25th June
Early Registration Deadline: 1st May
|Registration Fee in Euro excl. VAT
VAT is charged at 24%
(before 1st May)
(2nd May – 23rd June)
(from 24th – 26th June)
|EuCornea Non – Member||€400||€450||€500|
|Trainee / Resident*||€75||€75||€75|
|Allied Healthcare Professional*||€255||€310||€360|
|Ophthalmic Nurse / Technician*||€100||€150||€200|
*Verification documentation required for these registration types.
- Trainees/Residents are required to complete the EuCornea Trainee Verification Form and upload this document together with photo identification prior to registration. The documents will then be reviewed by the Registration Department.
- Nurses/Technicians & Allied Healthcare Professionals are required to upload their verification documents such as a work ID or a letter from their hospital/employer prior to registration. The documents will then be reviewed by the Registration Department.
Registration Category Definitions
EuCornea Member – Available to current members of EuCornea
Non-Member – Available to ophthalmologists and medical doctors.
Trainee / Resident – Available to those currently in a residency/training programme. The age limit for trainee registration is 40 years old.
Ophthalmic Nurse / Technician – Available to ophthalmic nurses, technicians, assistants and orthoptists.
Allied Healthcare Professional – Available to optometrists, practice managers, PhDs, MBAs, healthcare administrators, office support staff and ophthalmic photographers. Commercial representatives are not entitled to pay this fee.
Corporate – Available to commercial representatives and corporate personnel who have a legitimate educational or business reason for attending, but do not have a product or service to exhibit. No solicitation is permitted.
- Registrations cancelled before May 1st will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled between May 2nd and May 31st will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled from June 1st will not be eligible for a refund.
Failed visa application: Cancellations from delegates after a bona fide failed visa application will be refunded the registration fee providing the registration department is notified before 24th June 2022.
Notification must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org for refunds to be eligible.