The registration fee includes:
– Access to the conference centre for the duration of the Congress
– Access to the Exhibition
– Access to all Sessions
Early Registration Deadline: 31st March
|Registration Fee in Euro excl. VAT|
VAT is charged at 21%
(before 31st March)
(1st April – 25th May)
(from 26th – 28th May)
|EuCornea Non – Member||€400||€450||€500|
|Trainee / Resident*||€75||€75||€75|
|Allied Healthcare Professional*||€255||€310||€360|
|Ophthalmic Nurse / Technician*||€100||€150||€200|
*Verification documentation required for these registration types.
- Trainees/Residents are required to complete the EuCornea Trainee Verification Form and upload this document together with photo identification prior to registration. The documents will then be reviewed by the Registration Department.
- Nurses/Technicians & Allied Healthcare Professionals are required to upload their verification documents such as a work ID or a letter from their hospital/employer prior to registration. The documents will then be reviewed by the Registration Department.
Registration Category Definitions
EuCornea Member – Available to current members of EuCornea
Non-Member – Available to ophthalmologists and medical doctors.
Trainee / Resident – Available to those currently in a residency/training programme. The age limit for trainee registration is 40 years old.
Ophthalmic Nurse / Technician – Available to ophthalmic nurses, technicians, assistants and orthoptists.
Allied Healthcare Professional – Available to optometrists, practice managers, PhDs, MBAs, healthcare administrators, office support staff and ophthalmic photographers. Commercial representatives are not entitled to pay this fee.
Corporate – Available to commercial representatives and corporate personnel who have a legitimate educational or business reason for attending, but do not have a product or service to exhibit. No solicitation is permitted.
Group Registration Information
Group registrations can be managed by creating an account.
When creating an account:
- If you have a Spanish VAT Number, please enter this in the field provided.*
- Enter the company information that should appear on the invoice.
Once the account is created, you will receive an email with access to the Group Registration Portal where you will complete your group registration.
Please note, a valid and unique email address is required for each registration. You should only insert the company email address in the secondary field provided to receive copies of registration correspondence.
EUCORNEA is registered for VAT purposes in Spain. Spanish VAT at 21% is applied on all delegate registrations.
*Exception: If you are a Spanish VAT registered business, VAT should be self accounted for under the reverse charge mechanism.
- Registrations cancelled before 31 March 2023 will be refunded 80% of the registration fees
- Registrations cancelled from 1 – 30 April 2023 will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled after 30 April 2023 will not be eligible for a refund.
Failed visa application: Cancellations from delegates after a bona fide failed visa application will be refunded the registration fee providing the registration department is notified before 25 May 2023.
Notification must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org for refunds to be eligible.